Para mim, só!

"Well, I'm rumblin' in this JCB. I'm 5 years old and my dad's a giant sitting beside me. And the engine rattles my bum like berserk. While we're singin, 'Don't forget your shovel if you want to go to work!'
My dad's probably had a bloody hard day, But he's been good fun and bubblin and jokin' away. And the procession of cars stuck behind are gettin all impatient and angry, but we dont mind.
An' we're holdin up the bypass, Me and my dad havin a top laugh.
I'm sittin on the toolbox, And I'm so glad I'm not in school, boss, So glad I'm not in school.
And we pull over to let cars past. And pull off again, speedin by the summer green grass. And we're like giants up here in our big yellow digga. Like zoids, or transformers, or maybe even bigga.
And I wanna transform into a Tyrannosaurus Rex! And eat up all the bullies and the teachers and their pets. And I'll tell all my mates that my dad's B.A. Bahraccus, Only with a JCB and Bruce Lee's nunchuckas.
Said I'm Luke, I'm five, and my dad's Bruce Lee. Drives me round in his JCB.
And we're holdin' up the bypass. Me and my dad havin a top laugh.
And I'm sittin on the toolbox. And I'm so glad I'm not in school, Boss. So glad I'm not in school."



Quinta, 25 de Fevereiro de 2011 (15h) - "Fu-i"

Sem comentários: